The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) recently made updates to the Remediation and Redevelopment Sites Map (RRSM).
Winter 2023 updates include:
- 2022 leaf-on aerial photos added.
- Improved leaf-off aerial photo imagery by updating to 2018-2021 imagery (state-wide, 3″-12″ resolution).
- Modified slider bar to only include the aerial photos.
- All aerial photos now viewable at scales from 1:50,000 to 1:248.
- County tax parcels now identifiable starting at a scale of 1:15,840 through 1:248.
- Ability to toggle the dynamic parcel labels on and off; this option is available starting at a scale of 1:3,960.
The RRSM is the DNR web-based mapping system that provides information on contaminated properties and other activities related to the investigation and cleanup of contamination in Wisconsin. Access the RRSM, additional information about map layers and user tips on the RRSM webpage.