The Remediation and Redevelopment (RR) Program’s web-based mapping system – RR Sites Map – provides information about contaminated properties and other activities related to the investigation and cleanup of contaminated soil or groundwater in Wisconsin.
RR Sites Map is available for both desktop and mobile devices and has undergone some recent improvements:
Hillshade Layer as Basemap: A raster image derived from LiDAR, portraying a grayscale 3D representation of the surface with the sun’s position taken into account for shading the image.
Continue reading “New Features Added to RR Sites Map”
The Remediation and Redevelopment Program provides a monthly update on the status of Petroleum Environmental Cleanup Fund Award (PECFA) program claims and the overall PECFA program budget.
Below are the updated PECFA numbers for December 2018.
|Claims in Audit Line (as of 12/31/2018)
|Total Paid Biennium to Date
The Usual & Customary (U&C) Cost Standardized Invoice #25 and Task Reference Guide #25 are now available for January 2019 through June 2019.
Both documents are available on the Remediation and Redevelopment Program’s PECFA webpage on the reimbursement tab.
Please note the following updates:
- A 10 percent increase in the mobilization/demobilization rates compared to the previous schedule, and
- All standard labor rates have increased by three percent over the U&C #24 rates, and
- The following sub-tasks based wholly or partially on labor rates were increased:
- WAB32 increased to $81.58 to reflect the new field professional rate, and
- VIS05 increased to $510.26 to reflect the new staff professional rate.
For additional information, please review the Task Reference Guide #25.
The South Central Wisconsin chapter of the Federation of Environmental Technologists (FET) will host a half-day seminar on brownfields redevelopment topics on Tuesday, February 26, 2019.
The event will take place at the Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District facility, located at 1610 Moorland Road. Seminar speakers will provide information related to brownfields development and compliance in Wisconsin. Presentation topics include:
- An update and overview of Wisconsin’s Brownfields Study Group
- Online resources for potential brownfields projects
- An update on vapor intrusion issues
- Redevelopment funding sources
- Brownfields case studies
Please visit the FET website for more information and for registration instructions.
The Remediation and Redevelopment (RR) Program seeks your input on the Usual & Customary (U&C) Task Reference Guide #25 (RR-107) and U&C Schedule Standard Invoice #25 (RR-107a). Both documents are available on the Wisconsin DNR’s proposed program guidance web page.
Comments on these documents are due by December 30, 2018, and may be directed to Jenna.Soyer@wisconsin.gov.
Document updates include a 10 percent increase in the mobilization / demobilization (mobs/demobs) rates compared to the previous schedule, and all standard labor rates have increased by three percent.