The Department of Natural Resources is hiring a Policy and Program Operations Director within the Remediation and Redevelopment (RR) Program.
This career executive position will be based in the downtown Madison office. The deadline to apply is July 17, 2019.
The qualified person for this position will perform a number of duties, including:
- Overseeing the development of annual business and work plans,
- Sponsoring policy work groups;
- Overseeing program performance metrics;
- Contributing to program strategies;
- Overall leadership on operations functions;
- Responding to media and legislative requests;
- Reviewing and coordinating high-profile and sensitive open records requests; and
- Coordinating cross-program/cross-division projects.
The Policy and Program Operations Director will also provide day-to-day supervision of the Program’s section chiefs and the Program Support Supervisor.
A complete position description may be found here.