The Usual & Customary Cost Standardized Invoice and Task Reference Guide #24 are now posted for July 2018 through December 2018 on the DNR’s PECFA web page, under the “Reimbursement” tab.
Please note the following updates:
- NEW Task 1 – Subtask GS06 – Provides for cost of bailer when sampling a well with LNAPL
- Task 2 clarification – Update from annual to semi-annual reporting
- Task 3 – Combined LAR05 into LAR06
- Task 6 – Clarification that a site investigation report must be received before a letter report/addendum can be claimed.
- NEW Task 8 – Subtasks WAB31 – Provides for mobilization and labor for vapor point abandonment.
- Task 15 – MDT41 – Changed private utility locate to actual costs.
- Task 14 – Added guidance on submitting variance requests for excavations over $10,000
- Task 27 – Additional guidance on what documentation is required at claim time.
- NEW Task 37 – New task providing for standard costs for vapor point installation and sampling for 5 or less vapor points (assumed to be one day of work).
Please review RR-100 UCCS Task Reference Guide #24 for additional information.
(Visited 197 times, 1 visits today)