The Remediation and Redevelopment Program has released the Petroleum Environmental Cleanup Fund Award (PECFA) Usual and Customary (U&C) U&C standardized invoice #27 for the time period January 2020 through June 2020.
The following was updated for the U&C #27:
- Task 37 – Limit of 5 vapor points has been removed
- Task 37, Subtask VIS05 – This subtask should be used for reimbursement of initial installation and sampling of vapor points only.
- Task 37, Subtask VIS06 – This new subtask has been added to separate out costs associated for equipment needed to install vapor points. Subtask is reimbursed per day.
- Task 37, Subtask VIS10 – This subtask for mobilization can be used for the initial installation and sampling of vapor points, as well as subsequent sampling events. This subtask is reimbursed once per event.
- Task 37, Subtask VIS15 – This new subtask has been added for subsequent vapor sampling events (after initial installation and sampling).
This invoice is effective January 1, 2020.
(Visited 126 times, 1 visits today)