The Remediation and Redevelopment program’s new RR Program Submittal Portal is now live and available to use.
The new portal allows consultants and other customers to submit documents required by Wis. Admin. Code chs. NR 700-754 related to the assessment, investigation, cleanup, closure, or redevelopment of contaminated properties.
The directions for submitting documents to the RR program Submittal Portal are straightforward.
- First, you will need to register for a Wisconsin Web Access Management System (WAMS) account.
- Once you have registered with WAMS, go to the RR program’s Submittal Portal where you’ll be prompted to enter your WAMS user identification and password. (The Submittal Portal may take a few seconds to load.)
- From there, click on the “Document Uploader,” which appears on the left side of your screen.
- Since this is the first time you’ll be using the uploader, you’ll be prompted to complete a “request access” form. After submitting the form, you will receive an email confirmation – usually within one business day – granting access to the site. This is a one-time event. If you do not receive the “access granted” email within one business day, please contact Danielle Wincentsen.
- Once you receive the “access granted” email, you will then have full access to the site and will be able to upload required documents. Once you have uploaded a document, click the “submit” button. You will receive email confirmation that your document has been received.
Document submittal requirements are listed in Wis. Admin. Code § NR 700.11(3g), as well as throughout Wis. Admin. Code chs. NR 700 ‐ 754 for specific situations. Responsible parties, or their representative, must provide DNR with one paper copy and one electronic copy of all submitted documents, including those related to case closure requests. The electronic file should be an exact duplicate of the paper document. Any electronic file may not be “locked” or password protected per Wis. Admin. Code § NR 700.11(3g).
The RR program is developing electronic forms that will allow customers to directly fill in form information within the portal. The first available form planned to be available on the portal is the Notification for Hazardous Substance Discharge – Non-emergency Only (4400-225). The RR Report will have more information about this in the future.
Directions and more information about the application can be found on the RR Program Submittal Portal webpage and in the RR Program Guidance for Submitting Documents (RR-690).
If you have questions or comments about the Submittal Portal contact Sonya Rowe. Site specific questions should be directed to your Project Manager or Environmental Program Associate.