To avoid any delays in processing claims for reimbursement from the Petroleum Environmental Cleanup Fund Award (PECFA) program, the Department of Natural Resources asks agents and consultants who do PECFA work to make sure that they are using the latest, up-to-date forms from the Remediation and Redevelopment program.
You can find all the current PECFA forms on the program’s PECFA web page, under the “documents” tab.
Updated forms include the following:
- PECFA Claim Submittal Checklist (4400-295)
- Deductible Financial Hardship Application (4400-290)
- PECFA Agent Assignment (4400-292)
- Remedial Action Fund Application Form (4400-291)
- PECFA Assignment of Reimbursement (4400-293)
- Promissory Note (4400-306)
- Important Information for Appealing a PECFA Claim Decision (RR-941)
- PECFA Consulting Firm Registration Form (4400-310)
- PECFA Consultant Registration Form (4400-309)